The big day finally came for our daughter, Lauren! Here's the beautiful puppy we got from a rescue this weekend!
We believe she's part Westie and part Maltese, and she's a happy, friendly little ball of fluff! As you can imagine, Lauren is thrilled, and keeps saying "I can't believe this is real! Is this a dream?"
She seems to have adjusted to our home quickly, and has found a favorite spot to nap, under a chair. She's enjoying sniffing around investigating things, and loves being petted! We don't have a name for her yet, so I'll pass your suggestions on to Lauren, who has the final say in this sort of thing!
I am tired of these stupid ads that invade my computer every time I go online. How brain-mushed do web-ad people think we really are? By now we are smart enough to know that:
1. This woman is not from your area, and is not really making $5000.00 per week working from home. She's a clip-art model.
2. No "strange loophole" will get you out of a traffic ticket.
3. There is no "frenzy" over a new diet pill.
4. A 47 year old man has not "angered" the power company with this "weird trick."
5. Trainers don't "hate" this super-photoshopped bodybuilder
6. Plastic surgeons don't "despise" this woman who is "55 but looks 25."
7. You will not learn a new language if several people put their hands on your head.
All these ads target the same stupid spot in everybody's brain that wants to believe that there's some super-easy trick to doing anything hard. Other people know some big secret, that somehow managed to stay a secret to everyone except the smart people who clicked on this cheezy web-ad! If only life was so easy! Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got pills to take to get me out of traffic tickets, and teach me Spanish.
Healthymealexperts.com lists the 10 "worst" foods, the foods they say are most responsible for weight gain, extra fat, diabetes, heart failure and general unhealthiness (please don't say Oreos please don't say Oreos..). They are:
Okay, well so much for everying else I like!!!